Tips for Getting a New Puppy
After you have decided to bring a new puppy into your home, we strongly recommend that you come by to interact with the puppy to make sure that dog is the best fit for your family and lifestyle. We care about our puppies, the families they are going to, and want the perfect fit! Animals can bring so much joy to people’s lives, and we are happy to be a part of that process. We respect different people’s views and opinions, and know full well not every person wants to obtain a pet through a shelter or rescue organization. Fairwood Pet Center provides an alternative to the many that choose a different avenue of obtaining their newest family member.
Our pets are responsibly sourced. We get our puppies from local breeders that we have been using for over 25 years. We do not support “puppy mills” or “backyard breeders”. From the first day with its new family throughout its lifetime, we are here to help and guide you step by step through potty training / housebreaking, food recommendations, behavioral issues (such as how to stop my puppy from biting, or how and when to crate train), and more. We educate the people acquiring a new pet on how to be responsible, and are here for you for help if you need it.
We encourage anyone that may purchase a pet to have that animal spayed or neutered. We always welcome a visit from you and your canine companion. We love to see how your puppy has grown and changed. You can feel secure in knowing all of our puppies are up to date on their vaccinations, come with a health guarantee, and a free vet exam (Animal Health Care Center).
What's included with your puppy?
- A bag of food, probiotic & supplements
- A free vet exam at Animal Health Care Center
- Free spay/neuter at Animal Health Care Center
- Microchip ID (15 digits)
- 6 months juvenile King County pet license (unincoorperated area)
- Vaccinated up to their age
- 6 month congenital health guarantee
- $15 filing fee for the county
- $30 H3N2 vaccination (this is the only vaccination we charge for and this is because we are required to give it by law)
Financing Options Below
- Easypay is the only option available at this time. It is the Green link "Need Help Buying Your New Pet?"